Enquiry | Sales @ : +91-866-2466675
Bus Destination Display Systems
- Front, side & rear displays
- Inside display with voice
- Console unit
- Audio amplifier and speakers
- Capable of storing more than 150 routes with 150 stops in each route.
- Provision of gps attachment.
- Synchronized inside display and announcement.
- Driver and conductor information.
- Information in english and regional language.
- Automatic intensity control according to the variation of daylight.
- Route and destination name announcement for bus awaiting passengers.
- Stop information announcement for the travelling passengers.
- User friendly software to download, modify and creating more new route data into the console.
- User interface with lcd and keyboard for selecting the route name, stop name and announcement.
Specification for front, side & rear and internal display boards
Front, side & rear and internal display boards are fully electronic without any moving parts. Smd amber LEDs combined with a wide viewing angle, uniform intensity ensure better and optimal visibility. The light intensity is adjusted through a built-in sensor, which reacts to the ambient light conditions thereby ensuring maximum readability. The display information will be taken from console unit via rs485 communication.
|Paramater||Front display board||Side & rear display board||Internal display board|
|LED type||Smd||Smd||LED blocks (8x8)|
|LED wave length||586 nm - 595 nm||586 nm - 595 nm||586 nm - 595 nm|
|Visible distance||50 meters||15 meters||20 meters|
|Viewing angle||120 ° horizontal||120 ° horizontal||120 ° horizontal|
|LED pitch (horizontal x vertical)||13mm x 13.4mm||10mm x 13.4mm||7.62mm x 7.62mm|
|Board matrix||16 x 140||16 x 96||16 x 112|
|Character height||200mm for route number 125mm for route /destination name||200mm for route number 125mm for route /destination name||100mm|
|Display language||English and regional language||English and regional language||English and regional language|
|Display area||1820mm x 215mm||960mm x 215mm||800mm x 100mm|
|Memory capacity||256kbytes of flash memory||256kbytes of flash memory||256kbytes of flash memory (100 message of each 50 characters on an average)|
|External dimensions||1880.5mm x 240mm x 38.1mm||1018mm x 240mm x 38.1mm||993mm x 154mm x 48mm|
|Communication||Rs 485||Rs 485||Rs 485|
|Power supply||Isolated dc-dc||Isolated dc-dc||Isolated dc-dc|
|Operating voltage||19v - 36v dc||19v - 36v dc||19v - 36v dc|
|Power consumption||5a (max) at 24v dc||4a (max) at 24v dc||2a (typical) at 24v dc|
|Vibration||Shock test for 10g – 3 axis Vibration test for 3g – 3 axis||Shock test for 10g – 3 axis Vibration test for 3g – 3 axis||Shock test for 10g – 3 axis Vibration test for 3g – 3 axis|
|Protection class||Ip 55||Ip 55||Ip 55|
|Temperature||-20 ° c to 70 ° c||-20 ° c to 70 ° c||-20 ° c to 70 ° c|
Specification for console unit
- Sending route number and destination name to the front/rear/side display boards.
- Audio announcement of route number and destination name in synchronization with the same that is displaying on side display board.
- Configuring language of destination name in front/rear display boards to either english or regional language.
- Sending next approaching bus stop/destination name to internal display board and playing corresponding announcement in synchronization.
- Sending both current and next bus stop/destination information to internal display board and playing corresponding announcement in synchronization.
- Sending names and badge numbers of crew to internal display boards once in every two bus stops.
- Automatic and manual intensity control of display boards.
- Non-volatile memory for storing 150 number of routes, 300 number of destinations and 150 stops for each route, names and badge numbers of 50 crew members.
- Provision for feeding more destinations options against one route number.
- Over-riding provision to skip the display of particular stop.
- Provision for upgrading / modifying the existing information as well as additions and deletions via usb port.
- Provision of rs232 port for external gps interface.
|Memory capacity||2gbytes memory card for voice files and 4mbytes for route information|
|Display type||2 x 24 character lcd|
|Keyboard||Alphanumeric along with functional keys|
|External dimensions||178mm x 61mm x 109.32mm|
|Communication||Usb for pc interface, rs485 for display systems, Rs232 for external gps|
|Indications||Power and usb access|
|Power supply||Isolated dc-dc|
|Operating voltage||18v - 36v dc|
|Power consumption||0.4a (typical) at 24v dc|
|Vibration||Shock test for 10g – 3 axis
Vibration test for 3g – 3 axis
|Protection class||Ip 65|
|Temperature range||-10 ° c to 65 ° c|
|Power supply||24v +/-20%|
|Max power output||2x20w R.M.S|
|Output impedance||4 ohms|
|Dimensions||160mm x 145mm x63mm|
|Resonance frequency||160hz ±20%|
|Dimension||102mm x 102mm|