Micro Processor Based Data Logger
The status of various Railway Signal Control and interlocking relays are essentially to be logged in order to verify, diagnose its operation, maintenance and faults. Data logger logs the change of status of every relay connected to it. Logged data transmitted upon to the central place to generate various exceptions, reports and other information by application software.
- Micro-Processor based system
- Maximum 4096 opto isolated digital inputs @ 16 mSec sampling and 96 individually isolated analog input voltage channels @ 1 Sec.
- Non-volatile data storage (more than 26 lacks) in NAND Flash and can be retrieved into Memory Card.
- LCD, LED and Key Board interface for User interaction
- Printer interface for Hard copy of logged data
- 8 serial communication ports with high data rates
- In built dual Modem for network
- Suitable for different types of Communication media like
- Main telecom cable
- Quad Cable
- Analog Channel of OFC, digital microwave and analog microwave 64KBPS data channel on OFC or digital microwave and E1 Data Channel with 2MBPS
- Potential free relay contacts to control from central place
- Audio – Visual alarms on exceptions and faults
Front End Processor:
It buffers Data between server and data logger network and sends data to CMU
- Multiple serial ports (max 9 ports) to connect network in various points
- Software filter for Redundant data
- 10 lacks events storage