Enquiry | Sales @ : +91-866-2466675
Energy Information System
Energy information system logs the real time energy consumption information from various energy accountable areas and helps the controlling authorities for identification of Energy Conserving Opportunities.
Energy Monitoring Module: Scans and calculates all phase wise energy parameters like Demand,Active Energy,RMS Voltage,PF,RMS Current and frequency and communicates the data scanned to the data logger for further processing.
Data logger: Collects the data from various EMMs and communicates the same to the central monitoring unit.
Central monitoring unit: Facilitates On-line monitoring and generates online/offline reports.
- On-line power consumption information of the plant.
- Information on different energy parameters graphically and textually.
- Alerts on Maximum Demand Cross Over and Poor PF.
User interface is through a centralized PC with various reports like
- Load wise energy consumption report - Gives the consumption details of each load within the given stipulated time.
- Shift wise energy consumption report - Gives the consumption details of all loads in user defined time interval.
- Graphs report - Plots a line graph of all the electrical parameters like voltage, energy, demand, Power Factor for a given time interval.
- Day wise demand comparison report - Compares the load wise demand data in a given time interval.